Thursday, April 26, 2007

The couple that blogs together...

Welcome to the next phase of our disgustingly cute couple-dom (couple-hood? couple-ishness?). 341 days into our marriage, we have decided to take our relationship to the next level - joint blogging. In reality, I think we're just hoping that if we join forces, it will look like we blog more often even if we don't. Or maybe we're just hoping that the Mets blogs and neuroses blogs will balance each other out.

It might be interesting. Probably not. But you still have to read it.

3 comments:

Mark A Hanna said...

I can only ask that you both practice safe blogging because I'm not ready for any grandblogs just yet.

Love,
Dad

Steve said...

Mark/Dad/Mr. Hanna,

By far one of the funniest comments ever.

Steve

Steve said...

It will also serve as a way too compare how alarmingly bad my grammar and writing style is to yours.

By the way, I seldom if ever blog about the Mets.