Thursday, May 17, 2007

To answer your question

Kim commented on my last post asking if I purposely sought out that particular YouTube video.

I am so pleased she asked because I always love tracking the sequence of thought (weird I know)...

Occasionally when I am bored at work I open iTunes and look for new music. I noticed in the new release section of the iTunes Store that the band They Might be Giants had a new CD released and I thought, "Wow! They still make music?" I then had a memory of a Tiny Tunes Adventure episode where they made music videos for two They Might be Giants songs, Particle Man and Istanbul. I thought first to link to those YouTube videos but when I saw Plucky, I remembered the episodes where they show him as a baby, the elevator one and the toilet one.

Thanks be to YouTube without which I may never be able to share with you all of my random memories.

No comments: