Friday, June 29, 2007

Just like Paul and Linda

Today is the second day in a row that Steve and I have not had lunch together. This is the first time that this has happened since we moved up from Phoenix. And even living in Phoenix we had lunch together every day we could, so I'm not sure if we ever went more than two days.

It makes me really happy that even after almost five years together, we still get sad if we're apart for more than a few hours. Especially considering that I get tired of most people after about 45 minutes.

It makes me really sad that on only our second lunch apart, I was already singing Ashlee Simpson songs in the car as loud as I could. I can't set up the ipod travel thing-y one handed, and Flagstaff radio sucks. And I like singing Ashlee Simpson songs...

No comments: