Friday, December 21, 2007

Make up my mind

I have been thinking a lot about the 2008 presidential race and who I would like to support as my candidate of choice. Every candidate seems to have a different issue that they have decided is most pressing yet I still don't know where my priorities are so I am asking you to help. I want you to tell me which candidate (or candidates if you are undecided between two) you hope to be president and why. Republican or Democrat, I want to know why it is that you think this person will be the best one to run the country.

Ready...set...go!

4 comments:

Mark A Hanna said...

Hooray! Looks like your favorite father-in-law is going to be the first to comment :-)

I continue to be impressed by Barak Obama because I believe he genuinely embodies the hopeful change that well may be America's last best chance to restore our reputation of world leadership with integrity. I cannot see how his "lack of experience" in the ways of D.C. can possibly be a liability.

Mark A Hanna said...

I support what Steve is attempting to do here. With as much strong opinion being expressed every where we turn, I appreciate any forum open to everyman.

One reason I choose independence is for the greater, less partisan variety of choices.

Watching "Meet the Press" this morning helped me understand that if I was asked which Republican candidate I would vote for, my answer would be Ron Paul.

I think that a bipartisan Obama/Paul choice would be just the ticket for a way past our current predicament.

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Anonymous said...

Obama. Now go watch the Wire. It's his favorite TV show, apparently. We have a lot in common.

But the real reason is that I read an article a while back in The Atlantic that convinced me he is best candidate for our country and it's present day challenges.

www.theatlantic.com/doc/200712/obama

Kim