Thursday, February 5, 2009

Work Stats

Since I started my job on May 12, 2008…

…I have spent 173 days in the office, counting today.

…I have received more than 1,453 and sent more than 1,258 e-mails, archived in 46 folders and 65 subfolders.

…216 projects have been completed and billed by our office; 28 projects are currently open and assigned to designers.

…I have processed 111 display case reservations.

…I have attended 116 meetings/trainings.

On days when things are slow, I feel like it’s easy to forget all that I’ve done in the past 9 months. Looking at the numbers makes me feel a little better about what I’ve been able to accomplish. And best of all, I still really like my job.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know why, but I love your posts that include stats. Also, I'm so happy that you are still liking your job.

Mark A Hanna said...

Your last six words are invaluable! Happiness--blessedness--is a gift to be cherished as the best that life has to offer.