Monday, March 23, 2009

Random Complaints

While we were waiting for a table at a restaurant on Sunday morning we got a spiel that ended with “You’re definitely going to hell.” Then our name was called. I’m not sure if it would have had a happier ending eventually, but as far as I know I’m hell-bound. At least I have a million dollar bill with Bruce Willis on it to console me.  

-

After two completely gorgeous days of 75 degree weather, it’s supposed to snow today.

-

Why must comments on other people’s personal blogs be so insipid? It seems like all people know how to do is repeat some part of the blog in the most unoriginal terms.

Blog: “Isn’t this cute?”
Comments: “That is SO cute!” x247

Blog: “I breathe.”
Comments: “ME TOO. I breathe all the time.” x384

Maybe I shouldn’t be reading other people’s blog comments, but for some reason I feel like it’s my duty to prevent the intellectual decline of the internet.

-

I decided to have tea instead of coffee this morning. Healthier? Maybe. Delightfully filled with cream and Splenda? No.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tea is WAY healthier!