Monday, June 16, 2008

Recap & Pictures

This weekend Rachel and I made a quick trip to Lincoln, Nebraska. Grandma Jean was a great host and it was nice to visit with the James family and more. I wasn't very good at taking pictures (only two).



I met Rachel for lunch again today and decided to take the same trail home I posted a few days ago. This time I brought a camera. The photos didn't upload in the appropriate order but for the most part they are grouped together. If some look a little off, keep in mind, many of these photos were taken while riding (I was careful).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That trail is amazing! Thanks for sharing the photos . . . also nice to see the picture of Rachel and Grandma Jean :-)

Unknown said...

Wow....the pictures are beautiful. It's shocking to see so many trees and other plants when you are surrounded by desert and concrete. :)
We'd really like to ride the trail while we're there!