Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Take me back...PLEASE!

I did something awful. I let myself be deceived by the promise of more. I desired more. I desired you. But more doesn't always mean better does it? Sure, we had fun at first but then it got out of hand. You made me pay (literally) when there wasn't time for you. I have a job, a life and a wife that wasn't pleased when I choose to be with you. I should have listened and now it's time to say goodbye Blockbuster Total Access. Oh, and, Blockbuster? Don't let the door hit you in the @$$ on your way out!

***

Netflix, baby. I know what I did was wrong. I know I left you with little explanation but now I am asking you to take me back. I should have realized how good we had it but I am only human. You're not flashy but you are dependable and consistent and I love that about you. That's why I need you back in my life. I can't live without you.

What's that you say? You will happily take me back and even give me two weeks free? Man, Netflix, you really need to gain some self respect.

3 comments:

Mark A Hanna said...

What worse punishment could there be than to have your father-in-law tell you, "I told you so!"?

Rachel, comfort your grieving husband and thank the stars above that he learned the error of infidelity from Blockbuster :-)

Unknown said...

So why did you and Blockbuster break up? We've managed to resist temptation and stick with Netflix. Rember to add us on as a friend.

Anonymous said...

Whatever people. Blockbuster treats us just fine. Maybe you should have wined and dined it a little first. maybe then it wouldn't have turned on you.