Monday, August 27, 2007

You too could travel to exotic destinations…

…like St. Louis, Missouri, home of a big arch and Josh’s family. All you have to do is take my job.

Reasons I’m excited:

This is my hotel!








It has an Einstein!



They will be paying for my breakfast since only a continental breakfast is provided, and they will reimburse me to buy a meal if the meal being served does not include meat. Ironic for a pesce/vegetarian, isn't it?




Reasons I’m not excited:

I’m going by myself.
I’m flying by myself.
I’ll have to mingle.
Internet is $9.95 a day!

3 comments:

Steve said...

But mobile-to-mobile is FREE!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you're staying in Cinderella's castle . . . a dream come true! :-)

Mark A Hanna said...

Wow! What are your benefactors expecting in return?